The Alaska Airlines College ID Camp will be held immediately following the Alaska High School State Soccer Championship tournament and prior to the 2019 Alaska Airlines Cup.
2019 College Coaches:
- Dates: May 26th- May 30th 2019
- Location: Anchorage, Alaska
- Age Groups: U15-U19 Boys and Girls
- Cost: $325 per Camper. Each Camper will receive a quality training experience from some of the nation’s top collegiate soccer coaches in addition to a College Night with the coaches, a soccer ball, camp t-shirt, a written evaluation from one of the attending college coaches,
- Format: The camp will open Sunday evening with player registration and a college coach recruiting forum with all coaches in attendance. The first three days will consist of a morning technical/tactical session followed by small-sided games in the afternoon allowing all coaches to see the play of all participants. Additionally, there’ll be specific goalkeeping training for all goalkeepers with a dedicated collegiate goalkeeper coach. The final training session Thursday morning will be based on teams for the final games as selected by the coaches in attendance.
- Sunday, May 26, Fox Hollow Chalet
- 7:00 – 7:30 Camp check-in
- 7:30 – 8:30 College Recruiting Forum
- Monday-Wednesday May27-May 29, Anchorage Football Stadium
- 9:00 – 10:30, Girls’ training
- 10:30 – 11:30, Goalkeepers
- 11:30 – 1:00, Boys’ Training
- 1:30 – 3:00, Girls’ Training + Goalkeepers
- 3:00 – 4:30 Boys’ Training + Goalkeepers
- Thursday, May 30, Kincaid Park Soccer Stadium
- 10:00 – 11:30 Girls’ training
- 11:30 – 1:00 Boys’ training
- 2:00 Girls’ Showcase Game
- 3:15 Boys’ Silver Showcase Game
- 4:30 Boys’ Gold Showcase Game
- Sunday, May 26, Fox Hollow Chalet
- Showcase Games: On May 30 the Showcase Games (Boys and Girls) will be played at the Kincaid Park Soccer Stadium. Teams will be chosen by the Alaska Airlines College ID Camp coaches from only the players attending the camp. Camp T-Shirts will be used as jerseys for participating players.
Please Note: The amount of playing time during the Showcase games is up to the discretion of the College Coaches and is not guaranteed for camp participants.
- Player Profile: It is important to accurately complete your player registration as this information will be used to create player profile books for all coaches in attendance.
- Accommodations for out-of-Anchorage Campers: Out-of-Anchorage Campers are offered a special housing rate from the Host Hotel, the Alex Hotel and Suites (use promo code: RUSH to receive discounted rate). However, out-of-Anchorage Campers must provide their own chaperone while staying at the host hotel. We also have limited home-stay housing options with Rush families for out-of-town camp attendees. Please contact the C.A.P. Director for details.
- Registration: Registration for the Alaska Airlines College ID Camp will open on March 15, 2019 and close May 25 2019. (Registration may be limited to maintain the integrity of an appropriate Coach:Player ratio) A late fee of $50 will be charged for registrations after May 25 if accepted.
REFUND POLICY – All requests for refunds and cancellations must be submitted in writing, via e-mail to Alaska Rush C.A.P. Director Dan Rufner. Requests for refunds or cancellations will not be taken over the phone. Camps will not be prorated and participant substitutions are not allowed. No refunds are given to campers dismissed from camp for inappropriate behavior. All requests made within 60 days of an original credit card purchase will receive a credit refund. The refund will be credited back to the original credit card within 3-5 business days of your receipt of an e-mail confirmation of the request. All orders paid via cash or check OR if the refund request is made after 60 days of the original purchase will receive a check refund. A check refund will be received within 2-3 weeks of your receipt of an email confirmation of the request.
All refund requests received 30 days or less prior to the start of the camp will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the C.A.P. Director. All refund requests received 30 days or less prior to the start of camp will be assessed a $50 administrative/cancellation fee AND may incur additional costs due to the timing of the request or non-refundable costs which the camp has incurred. Request for refund for medical reasons may require a physician’s note.
NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT – In accordance with applicable Federal laws and Rush policy, Alaska Rush does not discriminate in any of its policies, procedures, or practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual preference, age, or handicap.
For more information on the Alaska Airlines College ID Camp, please feel free to contact the Alaska Rush C.A.P. Director Dan Rufner .